A relaxing first-person puzzle game in which you explore a painterly stylized forest, using powers to solve puzzles and to discover the secrets of the forest.
Immerse yourself in this first glimpse of the painterly stylized forest level of Urskog, a relaxing first-person puzzle game where you solve puzzles using the powers of the elements to solve puzzles: in this level the Wind Power.
This is the beginning of a journey to the depths of a mysterious forest. Take your first steps into the forest and explore the meandering rivers, the deep caves, and the rolling hills. What secrets does the forest hold? Where will the spirit animal lead you? Look inwards and use your intuition to find the first clues about the mystical adventure that lies ahead…
From last year’s Gotland Game Conference 2020 vertical slice of Urskog, the team has been developing the full game concept of Urskog, and now created a pre-alpha version of the first level.
- Johannes Burström – Technical Artist, Level Designer, Lead Graphics Artists
- Frida Grahn – Animator, Graphics Artists & Music Composer
- Amanda Backlund – Graphics Artists, Sound Design
- Marika Ohlsson – Level Designer, Sound Design
- Emil Gårdh – Programmer Gameplay
- Jari Hanski – Programmer Gameplay
- Pontus Jakobsson – Project Management, Sound Design