Anchored is a survival-based real-time strategy game. Manage a settlement on a floating island anchored above a dangerous jungle. During the day you must lead a group of settlers down into the jungle to gather food and resources. Build defenses and prepare your settlement for the night, because you are not alone in the skies.
Anchor was awarded Best 2nd Year Project, the Cha-ching award (most commercially viable) and the Pwnage Award at the Gotland Game Conference 2016.
- Marcus Litholm – Lead Game Designer
- André Bengtsson – Lead Artist
- Nisse Lindblom – 3D Artist
- Semih Parlayan- Lead Programmer
- Johan Holmér – Producer & Programmer
- Johan Öhman – Sound & Programmer
The game is built in Unity 5 and modeled in Blender.