Midnight Train is a 3-dimensional first-person puzzle, adventure, and exploration game set in an abandoned subway system deep beneath a futuristic city. In Midnight Train, the player takes on the role of a treasure hunter who is attempting to find a lost treasure hidden away in the subway system. In order for the player to accomplish this, they must successfully navigate the subway system on foot while making sure that they are not run over by the trains in the process.
Available on PC and created in Unreal Engine 4.
- Adam Krantz – Design
- Alexander Saleteg – Graphics
- Edvin Broberg – Programmer, product owner
- Nicklas Rosén – Producer , sound
- Oskar Karlsson – Programmer
- William Teurnell – Graphics