Neck ‘n’ Neck is a 2D side scrolling “giraffe” racing game focused mainly towards children. Speed is controlled by dodging obstacles by moving the “giraffes” neck up and down and jumping over ground obstacles.
Neck ‘n’ Neck was developed in Unity for PC using Photoshop, Logic Pro, and Reaper.
Neck ‘n’ Neck won the Innovation Award at the Gotland Game Conference 2019 and was invited to exhibit at the 2020 alt.ctrl.GDC in San Francisco.
- Joseph Delatolas – Programmer,
- Axel Thomsen – Programmer,
- Erik Norstedt – Project Manager,
- Marina Arknell – Lead Designer,
- Marcel Lang – Art Director,
- Stefan Övergaard – Project Manager
One Reply to “Neck ‘n’ Neck”
Comments are closed.