It is a time-based top-down two-player game. You play as an avatar where the goal is to jump between platforms and collect the most points that are placed on a grid-like field under a limited period of time, while avoiding the opponent bumping into you. When the time is up, whoever has the most points wins the round.
- Producer: Hannah Idén Gustafsson
- Game Design: Andreas Mikko
- Lead Programmer: Linus Eriksson
- Lead Artist: Hanna Eriksson
- Artist: Tove Ahlgren
- Sound manager: Jonathan Lindmark
The game is built in XNA. The graphics are made in Photoshop CS5 and the audio and music are made in Reason 5.0 and Tracktion.