Amenti is a first person dark, puzzle game, placed deep inside an Egyptian pyramid in the late 1800’s. You play as Sofia Thompson, a young archeologist that’s trapped in the pyramid, her left hand has been cursed and turned into “the hand of death”. Now she must venture down through the pyramid to reach the death realm and find the cure. During your adventure, you will face several puzzles that you must solve in order to continue your journey. Now you must learn to control your cursed hand, in order to master fire, life and death.
Amenti was developed in Unreal Engine 4. Other softwares used are; 3Ds Max, Maya, Motionbuilder, SubstancePainter 2, Photoshop CC and Mudbox.
- Thea Falkenmark – Producer
- Amanda Svensson Alavi – Lead Art
- Niclas Nordberg – Lead Programmer
- Kevin Alonso – Technical Artist
- Matti Johansson – Lead Sound
- Gustav Larsson – Lead Designer
- Erik Jigvall – Programmer