Mechropolis is a first person action puzzle game set in the ruins of a lost civilization. The only remaining lifesigns are small rusty robots carrying out the orders of their long gone masters. Fuse the robots together and exploit their new abilities and properties to overcome the challenges of Mechropolis.
The game is developed using the Unity engine, along with a number of plugins to enhance productivity.
- Mathias Andersson – Producer, Level Design, Programmer
- Viva Ivarsson – Designer, Artist
- Kenth Ljung – Programmer
- Ylva Ljungqvist – Artist, Art Director
- Petra Medin – Artist
- Frida Svensson – Artist, Animator
- Simon Wulf – Designer, Programmer