Itty Bitty Kitty Run is a high energy 2D platform side scroller where two players has to fight over control of the shared player character using their hands and feet. The player in control has to run and jump over obstacles and get as many points as possible, while the other player has to charge up an attack to take their place. The game runs on PC and is played on a catlike arcade featuring a unique step input device, a spinnable trackball and two very pressable buttons.
Itty Bitty Kitty Run earned the prestigious Public Choice award at the Gotland Game Conference 2019.
- Theo Sanden – Programmer,
- Diana Håkansson – Designer,
- Sunniva Salomonsson – Graphics,
- Elly Ljungman – Graphics,
- Victoria Andersson – Graphics.