KeyRivals is a 1v1 split screen, 2D rhythm game where you play notes and use power ups to disrupt your opponent while controlling caricatures of popular musicians. Battle with your friends or enemies and see who gets the most score! This game was developed for PC and used Unity, Photoshop, Illustrator and Logic Pro X.
KeyRivals won Best Audio at the Gotland Game Conference 2020 itch.io show case!
- Alexander Uray – Producer,
- Oliver Svensson – Product Owner and QA,
- Leo Wognum – Audio and animation,
- Desislava Atanasova – 2D art and animation,
- Valentyn Lyevyentsov – 2D art and animation,
- Jad Tawbi – Scripting,
- Guillem Blanch Riambau – Scripting