A Letter From Momo is a first person puzzle game about rediscovering lost heritage. As you walk around Momo’s old house you have to solve puzzles to be able to decipher the true meaning behind the mysterious letter that sent you there.
The game is made mainly for PC, and is made with the programs Unity, Maya, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop, and GIMP.
A Letter From Momo was awarded the Excellence in Storytelling award at the Gotland Game Conference 2020 itch.io show case!
- Hanna Isaksson – 2D/3D Art
- Anton Kim Johnsson – 3D Art
- Anna Wuolo – Narrative/Story writer
- Sharon Kilili – Project Manager
- Johan Dahlstedt – Programming
- Oskar Bergman – Puzzle Design