The Fiddler is a game about music, and its ability to influence our emotions.Inspired by folktales and children’s stories, the game lets you take the role of a fiddle-playing spirit helping a young girl on her journey to find herself.
You interact with the game by using a simplified fiddle. By playing a combination of notes, you create songs that make characters feel four different emotions: Joy, Anger, Fear, and Sadness. By creating combinations of emotions, you can make characters interact with one another.
- Erin Siikavaara – Producer
- Baloo Beckman – Lead Programmer
- Tobias Holm – Lead Tech & Programmer
- Hanna Hagenmalm – Lead Artist
- Elin Tvinne Flyg – Lead Sound & Artist
- Leo Thyberg – Lead Designer