The recorded lectures are made available on our YouTube-channel!
Så kallade ”seriösa spel” är något som blir allt vanligare. Studenter i speldesign på campus Gotland har tagit fram ett spel som ska ge arbetsgivare bättre förståelse för personer med funktionsnedsättning.SVT Nyheter 2017-12-15
The course they are talking about is part of our international Bachelor Programme in Game Design and Project Management. Do you want to apply game design to real-world issues? Apply to the program via universityadmissions.se! The international application deadline is 15th of January, while Swedish applicants have until April 15th.
These are the Alumni Days for the Department of Game Design. Our amazing former students returns for three days at the end of every year, to share their experiences and insights.
You are welcome to drop in to any talk – we are in the Almedalen Library. Full program available here:
EDIT: (most) presentations are now available on our YouTube-channel!
Here’s the program for your copy-pasting pleasures. It is tentative, though, as talks might be brought forward or delayed.
- 14 December, Thursday
- 10.30 “Martin Greip” – CEO, Eat Create Sleep
- 13.00 “Teddy Sjöström” – CEO, Pixel Ferrets
- 14.15 “Victor Magnuson” – Game Designer, Fatshark
- 15.00 “Niklas Eneqvist” – Prop Art, Ass. Art Team Manager, Fatshark
- 15 December, Friday
- 10.00 “Kim Aava & Karin Bruér” – 3D Artist & Art Director, Fast Travel Games
- 10.30 “Portfolio Review” – Kim & Karin, Fast Travel Games
- 13.00 “Robin Flodin” – CEO, Toadman Interactive
- 14.15 “Rabi Afram” – QA Dev Manager, King
- 15.30 “Niklas Norin” – Lead AI & Combat designer, Avalanche Studios
- 16 December, Saturday
- 12.30 “Ylva Ljungqvist” – 2D Artist, Paradox Development Studio
- 13.45 “Joakim Andreasson” – Game Designer, Paradox Development Studio
- 15.00 “Pernilla Sparrhult” – Producer, Paradox Interactive
- 19.30 Doors open at Ringi
- 20.00 Alumnipanel & Party