Project Aron is a first-person fighting game which employs a tactical use of elemental magic in a competitive multiplayer environment. Movement becomes a essential part of this gameplay, and the environments are encompassed by the concept of truly free movement and maneuvrability.
The first iteration of the game focuses only on player movement and controls, and will thus be a time trial only variant of it.
Engine: Unreal Development Kit
* (Project Lead) Tobias ‘Dopefish’ Lundmark
* (Lead Programmer) Firtina ‘toxicFork’ Ozbalikci
* (Lead Sound Designer) Seann ‘Big Dirty’ Maria
* (Sound Designer) Hrishikesh ‘Rishi’ Dani
* (Environment Artist) Jonathan Armstrong
* (Level Designer) Matt Lefevere
* (Character Concept Artist) Patryk ‘CZERW’ Reczko
* (Character Modeler) Matthew ‘Lapis’ Tan
* (Writer) Andrew Dobbs
Tired of always having to play the nice guy? To help every stranger you meet with petty problems? Well then you are in luck! Overkill is an epic hack’n’slash adventure where you and your friends get to play as evil overlords, desperate to rid the world of its cute and loving ways.
Overkill is played cooperatively by 1-4 players. A free-flow combat system with character specific skills creates intense and varying battles. Gather epic loot while slaying hordes of enemies and unlock new content by complete hidden side quests on every level.
Jerry Jonsson – Producer
Fredrik Nes Sjödin – Lead Programmer
Vilya Svensson – Lead Art
Fred Ström – Animator/Character Modeler
Lina Tonegran – 3D Modeler
Jonathan Nilsson – 2D artist
Tobias Skogdalen – Programmer
Teddy Sjöström – Programmer
Björn Tarras – Music and Sound Director
Made in: Unity, 3D, PC, C#, 3Ds Max, Adobe Photoshop