The presentations are now available on our YouTube-channel. Even better – if you prefer reading you can click through these links to find a) a description and the video for each talk and b) our live Twitter coverage of each talk. Highly recommended!
- Welcome! by the Department of Game Design/li>
- Making Them Care: The Narrative Burden for Creating Empathy, by Heidi McDonald
- Existential Game Design – Lost in the Woods, Searching for Bliss, by Doris C. Rusch
- Empathy through Art: The Visual Language of Frostpunk, by Bartosz Sobolewski
- Practical leadership for a healthy and productive studio culture, by Albertina Sparrhult
- Kickstarted intimacy – Designing intimate spaces for strangers, by Malena Klaus
Recordings of all the talks are available on our YouTube-channel.
All the talks are available in our YouTube-channel.
Check all the winners and nominees here.
Photos and video to come! Meanwhile, enjoy all the game trailers, and here’s the final award list:
The award winners
- Best Presentation: Take My Shift
- Best Arcade Experience: Coal Rush
- Student Choice: Momentum Drift
- Alumni of the Year: Max Tiilikainen
- The Social Game Award: Twined
- Public Choice: Bench Warmers, Neon Nemesis (tie)
- The Almedalen Library Award: Symbio
- The Innovation Award: Nova Factor
- The Woke Award: Re Leap
- Expression in Game Design: Momentum Drift
- Jury Spotlight: Bolt and Bobby
- Jury Spotlight: Symbio